3 Strategies To Build Cultural Competence In Global Teams

Get Amazing Stories

Get great contents delivered straight to your inbox everyday, just a click away, Sign Up Now.
First Name
Email address

Learn how to work better in a distributed team

Jennifer Kumar
February 15, 2016

How To Build Cultural Competence In Global Teams?

Jennifer Kumar February 15, 2016

About Jennifer Kumar

Jennifer Kumar is the Managing Director of Authentic Journeys based in Kochi, India. She facilitates programs for professionals (with focus on global software teams) working from India with US counterparts. While about 70% of those served work offshore, remotely with their US, Canadian or English counterparts, the other 30% go onsite to client sites in the US, Canada and the UK for short, long-term or permanent expat assignments. Over 1500 professionals have benefited from cross-cultural and professional development training programs through Authentic Journeys.

What's New

7 Steps To Calculate The End Price Of The Project And Make Client’s Day!

EGO creative media solutions has been operating on the mobile development market since 2005. During this long period, we have faced many challenges and have overcome obstacles looking for brilliant solutions. Our CEO and Founder, Eugene Polyanskiy is ready to share our handy experience with colleagues. Originally this article appeared on EGO, where he describes the approach … Continue reading 7 Steps To Calculate The End Price Of The Project And Make Client’s Day!

Raisa Mathew September 1st, 2016

What’s Your Questioning Strategy – And How Does It Affect Your Team?

How many questions do you ask in the course of a day? And what’s your strategy for doing so? After all, what happens when you are asked a question? Even here, as you read a blog post, you are responding to my questions. Have you ever noticed how each question guides your attention in a particular direction? It … Continue reading What’s Your Questioning Strategy – And How Does It Affect Your Team?

Judy Rees April 1st, 2016

Get Ekipa's analysis and advice right away.

We'll send you featured interviews, news, and articles as soon as they're live.
First Name
Email address
Secure and safe - we don't sell your info.