Solomiya Zahray is working as a business matchmaker for Romexsoft, a mature Java web application software development house specialized on fintech, health care and media industries. The post originally appeared on Romexsoft.
Top reasons to team up with Ukrainian IT companies that will finally convince you how awesome, like-minded and resourceful Ukrainian software developers are.
Considering outsourcing software development to Ukraine?
Here’s some food for thought:
- Current workforce is estimated at nearly 90.000 IT Professionals and over 4000 software companies;
- 75% of software development companies focus on outsourcing specifically;
- The annual revenue exceeds 2.5 billion USD;
- The annual revenue growth is 35%;
- Ukraine is currently ranked as #1 “Outsourcing Destination of The Year” in Central and Eastern Europe and world’s #5th biggest highly tailored IT Outsourcing by European Outsourcing Excellence Awards.
- And it’s still far away from revealing its full potential and capacity.
Apart from hosting over 4000 software outsourcing companies, Ukraine also powers up 100+ R&D centers of different international companies, including Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, Bloomberg, Ericsson, Boeing, Oracle, Siemens. According to the World Bank, around 2,120.6 people per million are currently engaged in R&D industry. This includes not only knowledge discovery about the products and processes, but new products and services development as well.
In this post we at Romexsoft decided to list up the key memes and plausible reasons to team up with Ukrainian IT crowd.
A huge and highly skilled pool of talent, price & value balance, good education program, convenient location, cultural proximity and prevailing startup spirit are just a few of them.
Read Next >> How Eastern Outsourcing Providers Can Find Western Clients